Home/Terms and conditions
A fully maintained and roadworthy vehicle suitably designed and fully insured for driving tuition and driving tests will be provided.
- The full DSA syllabus will be covered as prescribed for the B – Car Practical Driving Test or PassPlus Course as appropriate unless otherwise instructed.
- I will at all times behave in a professional manner, treat students with respect and consideration and give instruction to the best of my ability.
- I will avoid physical contact with students except in case of emergency.
- I will be punctual but if unforeseen circumstances cause delay I will try to inform you as soon as possible. If this results in a cancelled lesson I will offer a refund or another appointment.
- If you are late for a lesson appointment by more than 15 minutes I reserve the right to cancel the lesson and your lesson fee will be forfeit.
- I cannot be held responsible for lessons postponed through illness or mechanical breakdown or for any driving test which is postponed or cancelled by the DSA.
- I reserve the right to withhold my vehicle from use on the driving test if in my opinion the student has not achieved test standard.
- Driving tests will always take precedence over any already arranged lessons.
- On the day of a practical driving test a fee is payable for my time (in addition to the DSA test fee already paid) – i.e. :- an hour “warm up” drive followed by an hour for the test itself.
£95 test fee
- Tuition fees are payable in advance. Cheques only accepted after funds have cleared – this may take up to two weeks – all cheques payable to Pass plus driving school ltd.
Lessons cancelled by the student with less than 24 hours notice are payable.
- A 50% cancellation fee will apply on any advance payments taken in good faith.
- Payments for lesson/test fees to be on a cash basis unless by prior agreement.